SOUS CHEF | CENTENNIAL HOMESTEAD
Position Yourself in the Park!
The iconic Centennial Homestead is set in the heart of Sydney’s Centennial Park, boasting elegant dining rooms, sun drenched decks, outdoor terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows and unsurpassed views over rolling green lawns. Queens Park Shed presents an impressive café offering a stylishly converted parkland shed. The rustic-inspired interior references the building’s past whilst adding a modern flair where functionality meets chic. We serve fresh, honest food with a twist on traditional home cooked favourites.
Who Are We?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The hospitality company’s prestigious portfolio includes iconic venues in Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless careers possibilities.
We want you!
We are looking for our next star Sous Chef to work on our fantastic team. If you have experience working in fast paced cafés, restaurants, functions and events environments, delivering premium quality, we would love to hear from you. You will be responsible for the service of high quality food, working across the restaurant, functions and events throughout the year.
Trippas White Group operates from premium location such Centennial Homestead. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, it also opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
To be successful in this role
- Minimum 2+ years Sous Chef experience
- Strong leadership
- Be flexible and able to work a rotating roster from Monday to Sunday
- True team player, respectful and supportive to staff
- Delivery of high standards in food quality and taste
- Experience in managing food costs, staffing, menu design, ordering and invoicing
- Chef qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional grooming and pride in presentation
- Ability to mentor, lead and coach other team members
- You will be reliable, dedicated, willing to continue learning and passionate
- Adhere to all HACCAP standards
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions in the additional email directed to our careers page.