COMMIS CHEF/CDP | CENTENNIAL PARK DINING
Centennial Parklands Dining
Position Yourself in the Park!
The iconic Centennial Homestead is set in the heart of Sydney’s Centennial Park, boasting elegant dining rooms, sun drenched decks, outdoor terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows and unsurpassed views over rolling green lawns. Queens Park Shed presents an impressive café offering a stylishly converted parkland shed. The rustic-inspired interior references the building’s past whilst adding a modern flair where functionality meets chic. We serve fresh, honest food with a twist on traditional home cooked favourites.
Who Are We?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The hospitality company’s prestigious portfolio includes iconic venues in Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless careers possibilities.
We want you!
We are looking for a fantastic Commis Chef/CDP to work in our dynamic BOH team–cooking a Modern Australian menu. If you have experience working in fast paced cafés, restaurants, functions and events environments, delivering premium quality, we would love to hear from you.
Do you have?
- 3-5 years’ experience in a professional kitchen
- Able to work five days per week – Monday to Sunday
- Must have qualifications (Cert III) or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Prepared to work across multi outlets including restaurant service, events and functions
- Exceptional grooming and pride in presentation
- Easy access to public transport for occasional early starts and late finishes
- You will be reliable, dedicated, willing to continue learning and passionate
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please respond to questions in the email.